It is our pleasure to provide a brief overview of one of the world’s most highly regarded and leading researcher/authors of the UFO/ET enigma. He has authored many excellent books on the subject, some of which we have listed in our Books section. Richard can also be found on KGRA radio, where he hosts his weekly radio show on Monday nights from 8:00pm to 10:00pm EST.
Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs, and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time.
He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end, but of the all-important question: what happens next?
Richard’s latest work, UFOs for the 21st Century Mind, provides a fresh treatment of the entire subject. In it, he discusses the important sightings, the encounters, the politics, the cover-up, ancient aliens, the bizarre science, disclosure, and offers advice on being both critical and open-minded in today’s world. Like his previous three books, it asks fresh questions and offers new insights to further our understanding of the UFO mystery.
Richard hosts a weekly radio show, The Richard Dolan Show, on KGRA radio, is a frequent guest on Coast-to-Coast AM. He is currently featured on several television series and documentaries, including Ancient Aliens, Hangar One: The UFO Files and Close Encounters. For a longer list of his television appearances, see below.
Prior to his interest in UFOs, Richard completed his graduate work at the University of Rochester, where he studied U.S. Cold War strategy, European history, and international diplomacy. Before that, he had studied at Alfred University and Oxford University, and had been a finalist for a Rhodes scholarship.
But for the past two decades, Richard has been a dedicated student of all things related to UFOs, steadily expanding his interests within that topic from his initial focus on government documents and the cover-up. Now his interests include it all, from the deepest aspects of the coverup, to contact and abduction, the science behind the phenomenon, how the phenomenon has affected world culture, his theory of a breakaway civilization, the possible relationship of artificial intelligence and biotechnology to the UFO phenomenon, and the implications of the end of secrecy, that is, the world After Disclosure.
Today, there is no aspect of the phenomenon Richard won’t study. He continues to look forward to exploring this topic in all its depth, a topic he believes opens our doors of perception, challenging us to see the world differently and more clearly.
In addition to his research, Richard’s company, Richard Dolan Press, actively publishes innovative books by authors from around the world. His website is richarddolanpress.com.
Some of the programs in which Richard Dolan has appeared include
- > Hangar 1: The UFO Files, a series for H2 History Channel, (2013-Present)
- > Close Encounters, a series for the Science Channel (2014)
- > Ancient Aliens, a series for the History Channel, several appearances, 2011-Present.
- > Numerous documentaries, including The Hidden Hand (2011), The Day Before Disclosure (2011), Fastwalkers (2006), Dan Akroyd Unplugged on UFOs (2005), Out of the Blue: The Definitive Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon (2004).
- > Frequent appearances on the History Channel’s UFO Files and the Science Channel’s Dark Matters Twisted but True!
- > William Shatner’s Weird or What? (2012).
- > With NBC’s Lester Holt in 2010, for a special two-hour documentary on SyFy, Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations.
- > Glenn Beck Show live appearance, January 3, 2007.
- > Co-host of SciFi Investigates, a six-episode series on the Sci Fi Channel, 2006.
- > Larry King Live! (pre-recorded), 2005 and 2006.
- > Sci Fi Channel’s series hosted by Bryant Gumbel: The Roswell Crash: Startling New Evidence (2002), UFO Invasion at Rendlesham, (2003), and The New Roswell: Kecksburg Exposed (2003).
Richard’s comments at the 2013 Citizen Disclosure Hearing
CREDIT: Richard Dolan Press;